Thanks to all that attended.
Not only was it a classy live event, but there are other ways for you all to enjoy it even after the live event is here and gone. JoinEye on the Target Radio‘s Rob & Amanda, and #GunGram’s Charlie Cook for this fun yet educational event.
A&E’s Viceland Channel was on site to film an hour long Documentary for the series “States of Undress” a show that celebrates female empowerment through the lens of fashion. We have just found that we will be the Season 2 Premier, and its titled “Packing Heat in Heals”. Tune in – 6/6/17 Here it is on Youtube or on the Viceland website
and then…. in case there is not enough detail, we have the whole fashion show filmed and available on DVD for you. We will have the DVD available soon:
Place order for DVD – Ship date tentativley set as end of June
and then there was press:
Summit County Akron Beacon Journal article – this was front page… *(yep, the keister photo) Read the article.
Channel 3 News – Cleveland story: Watch it here
NRAtv Cam&Co had Director Amanda Suffecool on discussing the event. Watch it here.
NRAtv Colion Noir had Director Amanda Suffecool on discussing it too. Watch it here.
Special thanks to Blue Guns, Ruger, Kahr, Shooters Choice, Visually Elevated.
Check out the news snippet from our last show. NOW Concealed Carry 2014
CONCEALED CARRY FASHION SHOW
February is Conceal Carry Month, at least in Independence, Ohio, where firearms enthusiasts will gather for an exceptional day. On February 19, the day begins at 1:00 when doors open for seating for the REALIZE fac Concealed Carry Fashion Show. Following the show guests will be able to visit with vendors and distributors from 4:00 to 5:00. At 5:00 the doors will open again (separate ticket required) for the Greater Cleveland Friends of NRA banquet.This Concealed Carry Fashion Show in a suburb of Cleveland has captured the attention of a national television station unlike any of the other gun-carrying how-to fashion shows popping up across the country. A&E’s Channel Viceland has a documentary series titled States of Undress which travels the world to places like Russia, China, and the Congo to cover female empowerment through the lens of fashion. States of Undress has been working with REALIZE F.A.C. founder, Amanda Suffecool ,to better understand women’s involvement and the empowerment of the distinctly American 2nd Amendment culture.The film crew spent time in the Radio Studio with Amanda and her brother, Rob Campbell, as they hosted their weekly Eye On The Target Radio live call-in gun talk show, that airs from 7-10 pm on Sunday evening on WNIR 100.1 FM Akron/Kent and the same time on Monday on KRMA internet radio. In addition to all that, Charlie Cook, of the #GunGram fame is coming to Ohio to Co-emcee the show with Amanda. Charlie, who can be found on Youtube with a gun and a trumpet is also the host of Riding Shotgun with Charlie. He hopes to be filming a few segments in the Ohio and Michigan area when he is in Cleveland.
- This opportunity to promote and share a pro-gun educational event with firearms neutral people will conclude at the Conceal Carry Fashion Show. The targeted audience of Viceland States of Undress is “global fashion and issues the industry often ignores, showing us what the world wears, and why” REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition has worked to expose others to the 2nd Amendment lifestyle through pro-gun sports, safety, and community necessary to support the pro-gun, pro-concealed-carry lifestyle.
- Learning about gun safety, shooting, and listening to a radio show about guns isn’t the whole story so the crew headed north to attend an all-female meeting of North East Ohio A Girl and A Gun and go to a firearms store to walk through the firearms purchase process.
- Host Hailey Gates met up with N.E. Ohio locals Erica Spencer (28) and Gina Spaller (44) to talk concealed carry. Hailey and crew received a lesson in firearms safety from NRA instructor Spaller and watched Erica shoot a stage of USPSA pistol in Deerfield, Ohio. Gina shared her designs for a hip hugging concealed carry / motorcycle bag. Hailey and crew didn’t just watch but took their first shots downrange erupting in squeals and laughter.
- The show is expected to include more than 50 unique concealment items with the modeling help of Bob Golic- former Cleveland Browns player, Michelle Cerino – Princess Gunslinger and editor of Women’s Outdoor News and Charlie Cook of #GunGram fame- the guy with a Glock and a Trumpet. Other models include men and women representing a variety of real world body types.
- REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition is pulling back the curtain on concealed carry to expose some of the quality products available in pro-gun Fashion while celebrating the unique needs of both men and women who carry concealed.
EXAMPLES OF ITEMS WE WILL HAVE…. AND THE WEBSITES TO GET THEM.
Shown in order of their first appearance in the show… Nickel & Lace; Under Tech Under Cover; Urban Moxy; Fin Feather & Fur;Spartagos; 5.11 Tactical; Silver State Apparel; Rickys Holster; UM Tactical;
- Mantua Hardware; The Right Holster; Pistol Wear; Offhand Gear
- DeSantis Holster; Piece Keeping Wear; Tuff Products; Lethal Lace; Hiding Hilda;
- Its In the Bag Boutique; Dene Adams; Designer Concealed Carry; I Carry One;